Find cheaper home insurance

Looking for the best house insurance Ireland has to offer? At GMIB, we offer a fast and easy way to get quotes from various house insurance providers in Ireland.

Simply enter your requirements into our online form and we'll give you a list of tailored quotes to choose from. We work with some of the leading house insurers in Ireland so you can be sure you're getting the best possible deal.

With GMIB, get the best possible value for your house insurance.

Quote Hunter

Get a great home insurance quote in just 60 seconds!

Getting a fantastic house insurance quote with couldn’t be easier. Just set the wheels in motion by filling out the form in this page – it only takes a minute! You’ll receive an instant quote based on the information provided. Not 100% satisfied? No worries! A member of our team will be in touch to find out a little more about you and your home. Armed with this info, they might be able to find you an even better deal! At, we are totally committed to providing you with the best options available.

House insurance quotes Ireland

Home insurance is an important measure if you want to safeguard your house and your belongings. As with all types of insurance, and all types of shopping, the best way to find the cheapest deals is by looking around and comparing prices. This can be time-consuming, however, and not everyone has that time on their hands. That’s where we come in. We compare quotes from all of the top insurance companies to find you the best policy we can at the best price available. Simply get a Quick Quote and we’ll get to work on your behalf!