Get a commercial insurance quote online

Looking for cheaper commercial insurance? Fill out the form below and we’ll get to work on your behalf. It’s that simple!

Quote Hunter

Your Details

I’m looking for..
Addition Info

We’ll provide you with your own Relationship Manager

We can offer all classes of commercial insurance, including public liability, and we have access to all types of protective markets. We can find you the correct cover for your business requirements, which will protect you from future losses and allow you to continue trading with as little disruption as possible. You will also be provided with your own Relationship Manager who will be on hand to guide you throughout the process, and help you with any queries you might have along the way.

We deal with all the top commercial insurance companies

When you receive a quote from, you can rest assured that you’re getting a top-quality insurance product. Why? Because we compare quotes from all of Ireland’s leading providers to make sure you’re getting the perfect policy to suit your individual needs. Commercial insurance is vital for any Sole Trader, Partnerships or Ltd companies trading in Ireland. The right type of cover will ensure you and your business are protected in the event of a claim being made against you by employees, customers or a member of the public. It can be difficult for companies and individuals to anticipate where their business might be exposed in the event of an accident happening or a claim being made against them. Luckily, we’re here to help! We offer unbiased, impartial advice to steer you in the right direction.